Environmental Management and Planning
Natural Area Management & Services offer a range of planning and management services for any size project. From designing project implementation plans, work schedules and providing clients with option for achieving desired outcomes to managing project implementation and monitoring project outcomes. Natural Area Management & Services can tailor planning and monitoring packages to meet the individual needs of clients and projects. In addition to the services provided by Natural Area Management & Services, our sister company Natural Area Consulting can provide an extensive range of consulting services.
Natural Area Consulting uses a practical approach to environmental consulting through experience with on-ground environmental management. Natural Area Consulting can provide a range of environmental consultancy services including:
- Flora, fauna, vegetation and fungi surveys
- GIS mapping
- Preparation of State and Commonwealth environmental approvals documents
- Site assessments
- Fire fuel load assessments
- Preparation of management plans, including revegetation, water, wetland, and fire management plans
- Preparation of vegetation offset management documents
- Environmental risk assessment activities
- Environmental sampling and monitoring activities
Natural Area Consulting offers a personalised, independent service at competitive rates and are fully insured.
More information on consulting services can be found at: